Russian | French | Mandarin | Italian
- Can vvvv do what you want? See the Propaganda page for an overview of vvvv's main capabilities and where to find info about them.
- Needs Windows 7/8/10
- 3 button mouse (recommended)
vvvv is available in two different forms:
- Beta - stable releases. Production grade
- Alpha - has more features, but maybe unstable. Don't use for production
Download the Core and the Addons!
The Addonpack is a highly recommended collection of useful nodes provided and maintained by members of the vvvv community.
Take the 64bit version.
We're not offering an installer.
- unpack the vvvv ZIP and place its content wherever you want
- unpack the addons ZIP and place its content into your vvvv directory
- run setup.exe, it will tell you if some frameworks are missing and offer buttons to download them.
We recommend 7zip for unpacking ZIPs.
If you have problems with any of these steps, see an illustrated Installation Guide for more info.
3. First start
Just started vvvv.exe?
- You see a grey window with instructions. Welcome to vvvv!
- Doesn't seem to work? See Troubleshooting
4. Examples and tutorials
Tired to read?
Check some real examples.
- vvvv is coming with a large number of example-patches with detailed explanations for almost every topic. We call it Girlpower. Check the /girlpower folder in your vvvv directory. It's a good place to start learning how to patch or get an overview of available features.
The written Documentation is structured in three main parts:
- Learning: written and video tutorials, books...
- Using vvvv: all you need to know about the main features
- Topics: covers specific usage scenarios like: Graphics, Audio, Video, IO...
Not sure about a certain term? Try the glossary.
6. Tons of amazing Contributions
Here is a listing of Contributions provided by our ever-growing community.
See the Using Addons Guide on how to install them.
7. Join our community!
8. Looking for help?