- select a group of some linked Nodes and press CTRL+C.
now an XML-description of this is copied into the Windows-Clipboard.
- select another patch and press CTRL+V to paste this Patchlet there
Share Patchlets via SkypeChat
+CTRL+V into Skype? to send this Patchlet to your mate.
- CTRL+C a Patchlet sent via Skype? from your mate,
+CTRL+V into your Patch
Transfer Patchlets between several PCs in a LAN
more and more often you'll realize being busy doing the same clicks again and again:
- configure an IOBox to make it look the way you prefer.
- typing Xpath (XML) or RegExpr (String) expressions you know you did before.
- configuring a Renderer (EX9) depthbuffer on, antialising on
surely you are familiar with this.
simple make a patch which keeps the naming conventions of modules and save it into your modules folder.
of course best solution is having a dedicated Clipboard folder.
fill this patch with your custom configured nodes an/or patchlets.
|Having the right name it will show up right next to its related node in the nodelist.
IOBox (String Clipboard).v4p
now you have quick access to an archive of your favourite Patchlets^
"autoreferences" to the Earth 512x512.jpg located in vvvv's Girlpower-folder. now there is no more need to upload a .zip of your patch to make it work on another users PC.
"autoreferences" to the SoftCube.x mesh located in vvvv's Girlpower-folder.