This is a list of changes to our website. You'll find the newest at the top. If you find stuff that needs improving, tell us in the forums and use the website topic. Your suggestions always are appreciated, although you'll find it may take us some time to take care of them.
- Files are no longer mandatory for contributions.
- Forum tags can now also be removed by updating the thread
- Added Moderation Queue to combat spam
- Added Businesses to the users map
- Added captchas for user registration
- Added diff function to compare revisions of wiki pages
- Extended user info on map to contain website and name
- hidden thread state switch for forum, thread state should be only toggled by marking an answer as solution
- added list of users contribution to the community on user profile
- fixed bug in internal links parser
- changed minimum tag usage count for forum to 2
- some overall design improvements
- improved handling of orders and licenses on "my licenses" page
- Fixed bug in code box which would display "'" the wrong way
- added link to forum replies which reveals the anchor id in the adressbar, so you can copy the exact link to this reply
- fixed bug in invoices, where adobe reader wanted to download something. also removed line at top of pdf.
- Fixed, resolved and open tags are colored in thread detail view now
- Users can only post one shout per minute now. This prevents double shouts and spam.
- Fix bug, where highlighting of solutions and toggling between solution and full view wouldn't work for legacy threads.
- threads get the legacy tag if they have more than a year of no activity
- fixed bug where user would jump to first comment of a new thread from activities list, where user should jump to top of thread
- fixed bug, where certain contributions would not show up in "my contributions" list
- disabled posting and flagging legacy threads
- updated robots.txt to stop google from indexing paths which change solution states of threas
- added captcha to user contact form
- added user map to userpage
- added tagcounts to contributions and nodereference pages
- contribution versions are now sorted automatically. the newest is always at the top
- added automated conversion of links in the wiki on save of a wikipage
- removed duplicate entries of legacy forum replies
- removed bug where contributions weren't handled correctly in the activities feed
- improved activities rss feed by adding the type of the feed entry in square brakets before the title, also shouts are now readable in the feed
- improved blog feed by improving the formatting and removing unnecessary information
- removed bug where date and time of dates was shown an hour to early (or late?)
- sending messages to other users via their profile no longer has the senseless 500 character limit
- delicious links shown in the activities feed now loose their "new" tag if you click on them
- contribution comments are now editable by their author (actually they were before, but the link was missing)
- if a thread is flagged as resolved, the flagger is mentioned as last author in the activities feed, instead of the last commenter
- the wikisyntax for contribution and forum links now supports the pipe "|" symbol for renaming
- clicking on a contribution in the activities feed brings you to the oldest unread comment now, instead of the top of the page, the same behavior which is implemented for forum entries.