Last updated: 07/11/2008
Asio and Sound Plugin (Bass Sound System)
This plugin offers a collection of nodes using Bass library.
Forgot to add on the page, but version 0.5.2 was released with beta20 addon pack on christmas.
Version 0.5 is now released with the addon pack. Plenty of new goodies :)
New version 0.4 released. Lots of improvements and new nodes.
Many thanks to people who tested the pre release.
- AudioIn (BassAsio): Gets a stream from Asio Input Channel
- AudioOut (BassAsio): Output Stream trough Asio Output Channel(s). Volume for each output is configurable.
- AudioOut (Bass): Output Stream trough standard WDM device.
- FileStream (Bass) : Gets a stream from a File (Same as FileStream (DShow9), but allowing to control tempo/pitch as well).
- RMS (Bass): Calculates the RMS (current and average) for a Stream.
- FFT (Bass): Calculates the FFT for a Stream
- ChannelData (Bass): Retrieves the PCM data about to be played.
- Clone (Bass): Clones a Stream into another one (for output in another device for example). Please note that is source stream stops playing, clone will stop as well.
- Mixer (Bass): Allows to merge multiple Streams into a single Output stream, with full volume control on input/output (Matrix Mixing).
- DynamicStream (Bass):Feed whatever data you want to it :)
- WaveForm (Bass GUI): GUI control to display a file waveform, and assign markers.
- BeatDetector (Bass): Outputs bang when a beat is detected.
File formats supported
You can download file format playback add-ons in the bass website (wma, flac,ac3,aac...)
(Please note that Midi file Playback doesn't work).
Copy the dll in the vvv bin folder and it will be automatically loaded by the FileStream Node (needs a vvv restart)
The plugin itself is free, but as it makes use of BASS,
use of this plugin for commercial purposes must comply with bass License.
See website above for details.
Current version (0.5.2) is included in Addons pack.
You can get extra patch samples here:
Bass 0.5 Samples patches