another dx9 gui. this is one blody mess of a patch with tons of subpatches (some obsolete) and without any documentation. ist fully multitouchable and highly configurable... work in progress.
its intended for doing live performances. vjing...
doubleclick main.v4p if you dare
- different io boxes but everything defined in one large spread
- gui editor for creating layouts (not yet)
- attach other sources than mouse or touch to each element on the fly
- (example mididata, fft, etc) with just two clicks. -> liveperformances...
- soft fading between different sources (preset, midi, mouse, touch)
- loading presets (via different source input)
- each gui element can change theyr type (fader, xy pad, enum button) by just changing they type flag.
- a whole gui composition can be laoded by just loading its definition file (position, scaling, type (fader, button, values, type) so in. so you dont have the whole guipatch for a content patch (eg visuals) just the def file -> less stops in a live situation
dx9 gui 0.8.zip (2.53 Mb)