Credits: m-box, vux, tonfilm, eno, kbln
Free for non-commercial use.
License needed for commercial use.
Companies: 200€ per project per machine
Individual: 100€ per project per machine
Discount for multiple licenses applies
Purchase via e-mail
Unzip and copy "packs" folder to your vvvv root folder
Hap encoder for Adobe CC: github
(NEW) A faster/better quality commercial Hap encoder available now: Jokyo Hap Encoder
https://www.nuget.org/packages/VL.HapPlayer (same licensing as in beta)
1. Fixed a very rare crash related to native textures usage
2. Other fixes and improvements
3. (internal) Upgraged the native plugin build toolset from v140 to v142
4. Removed the deprecated modular nodes
1. Video texture uploading is being done in background now, making the mainloop decoupled and generally smooth even when playing a lot of videos
2. Reduced number of memory copying operations, gaining up to 10% of playback performance
3. Improved calculation of decode threads number for chunked Hap files
4. Hap R (high-quality BC7 texture compression) support
Hi, is there any plugin or codec needed ?
I can not open any mp4 or mov video...
TTY said :
ERR : Exception occured in TMPluginWrapperNode.Evaluate
00:03:41 ERR : COM object that has been separated from its underlying RCW cannot be used.
Just tested it. It's great, @lev !
Лев ты просто тигр =)
Hi, in new v4 50beta35.8 the 32 bits version of the plug seem not to work i get red nodes. any idea or fix ? btw congrats for the nice plug ¡¡, cheers
how do you play audio as well with this goody ?
Im playing around (testing) with this plugin. When i load multiple footage (~20 full HD) using Dir, the CPU usage jumps up to 100%. Got 1080Ti working as a GPU but this only goes 30%. is there a way to avoid High CPu Usage?
Hello! Great tool to pull up video resolution playback!
I'm struggling getting 5.1 audio from a 7680x1080 mov file.
Sound is encoded in aac and video in hap from ffmpeg. The file plays well in other software but in vvvv the sound slice count is 2 instead of 6. Any ideas?
@aigore16: have a look at the new beta version that has multichannel audio support.
hi, we are interested in using your contrib for an upcoming VL project, but I always get an exception "HapAudioSignal is no IcustomRegion". I tried with the latest stable and different vaudio nugets.
Sorry for that! We will update the nuget in the beginning of the next week, and it will work with the latest VL/VL.Audio.
For commercial project, you can get a license via e-mail, after you make sure everything works.
cool, will test. we know next week if this project comes to us. will get in contact if we need licenses.
anonymous user login