As you're well aware, vvvv gamma has been on an earlybird discount for nearly a year now. We bow to the early adopters and supporters who've bought their licenses already. ThankyouSOverymuch!
This is the final call for everyone who still hasn't taken the bait:
Get your developer licenses until April 1st, 2021 to save 20%
Still need convincing?
vvvv has the self-proclaimed "most fair commercial licensing model" in the world. Let's have a look:
- No copy-protection
- No mandatory registration
- No feature limitations
- Pay per size of your business (Individual, Freelancer or SME, Big Fish)
- You own the last version you paid for
- Monthly payment options
What this means for your business
- No hassle with dongles or other kinds of DRM:
- Production: download -> install -> run vvvv wherever you need it
- Deployment: export as executable and distribute
- Everyone always gets the full functionality, no artificial limitations
- By paying less as a smaller business, it is easier for you to get started. By paying more as a bigger business, you're investing in a healthy and diverse user base and allow us to keep vvvv free for educational use
- As opposed to current trends in software licensing where you can no longer use a software when you stop paying for its subscription, with a yearly vvvv developer license you own the last version you paid for, forever.
- You can easily add developers to your team temporarily by paying for their seats monthly
As you can see, we don't need no #NFT to trust you to correctly declare your commercial use of vvvv.
Happy patching evvvveryone!