(and your friends who don't use vvvv yet)
This summer we're offering a series of free introductory workshops, to give you a taste of what it feels like to work with the all new vvvv.
UPDATE: In addition we now offer a series of full day workshops.
What the vvvv?
vvvv is a visual programming environment that allows you to realize ideas quickly without the need to write any code. But if you want, you can also write C# code for it and use any .NET library with it!
To give you an idea of the areas vvvv can be helpful in, here is a list of buzz words vvvv is often associated with:
- Generative Design
- Interaction Design
- Data Visualization
- Computer Vision
- Rapid Prototyping
- Physical Computing
- Projection Mapping
- Show Control
What happens in the workshop
In these 2 hour courses we'll be using vvvv (version gamma) to:
- give you an overview of vvvv's possibilities
- guide you step-by-step through creating your first little programs
- mention things like Kinect, Midi, OSC, TUIO, UDP, Rs232, Leap, Vive, Rift, DMX, Art-Net, Arduino, Lasers, Motors,...
- leave you with an idea of what next steps you can take to divvvve deeper
Who is this for?
- the curious, who are interested in adding a new tool to their toolbox
- the lazy ones who want to get their things done more efficiently
- the ones afraid of coding, who want to try visual programming instead
- those familliar with vvvv beta who want to move to vvvv gamma
- July 23, 6-8pm (followed by vvvv meetup)
- August 8, 6-8pm
- August 27, 6-8pm (followed by vvvv meetup)
- September 12, 6-8pm
- September 24, 6-8pm (followed by vvvv meetup)
Brüll & Kraus
- a Windows laptop
- a 3 button mouse
Register for free
Please send an email to david, indicating the date you want to participate in:
Hope to see you soon!