plugin depth camera orbbec astra plugin openni kinect
Credits: THISPLAY, schlonzo
Experimental release. Requires DX11 Pack, tested with DX11.Particles.
Due to licensing restricitons the primesense nite2 skeleton detection library is not allowed to work with astra devices, so there will be no legal skeleton node for this device.
1) Extract the contribution's openni folder into the dx11 pack plugin folder (...\packs\dx11\nodes\plugins)
2) Download the Orbbec Astra driver https://orbbec3d.com/develop/)
3) Install Orbbec sensor driver (tested with v184.108.40.206)
4) Extract the OpenNI-Windows-x64-2.3 folder into your Orbbec driver installation dir
5) Copy the OpenNI2.dll from within the OpenNI-Windows-x64-2.3\Redist folder to ...\packs\dx11\nodes\plugins\openni
6) Edit the OpenNI.ini within the contribution's openni folder and change the Repository path to .../YourOrbecDriverInstallationFolder/OpenNI-Windows-x64-2.3/Redist/OpenNI2/Drivers. Don't forget to use slashes instead of blackslashes)
free for private use, for commercial license please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
anonymous user login