plugin depth camera orbbec astra plugin openni kinect
Credits: THISPLAY, schlonzo
Experimental release. Requires DX11 Pack, tested with DX11.Particles.
Due to licensing restricitons the primesense nite2 skeleton detection library is not allowed to work with astra devices, so there will be no legal skeleton node for this device.
1) Extract the contribution's openni folder into the dx11 pack plugin folder (...\packs\dx11\nodes\plugins)
2) Download the Orbbec Astra driver https://orbbec3d.com/develop/)
3) Install Orbbec sensor driver (tested with v126.96.36.199)
4) Extract the OpenNI-Windows-x64-2.3 folder into your Orbbec driver installation dir
5) Copy the OpenNI2.dll from within the OpenNI-Windows-x64-2.3\Redist folder to ...\packs\dx11\nodes\plugins\openni
6) Edit the OpenNI.ini within the contribution's openni folder and change the Repository path to .../YourOrbecDriverInstallationFolder/OpenNI-Windows-x64-2.3/Redist/OpenNI2/Drivers. Don't forget to use slashes instead of blackslashes)
free for private use, for commercial license please contact email@example.com
looking forward to try those camera , thank you ¡¡
the RGB node doesn't work for me. it just get red. somebody else have this issue?
If the RGB node is not working, than you have the "Orbbec Astra Pro".
This Camera Model don't get the RGB Stream over OPENNI2.
there seems to be a new info regarding the problem with the rgb node:
I updated the dx11.particles pack. It now has a wrapper and an emitter node for the orbbec astra. See latest version on github.
anonymous user login