- There are no arbitrary sub-forums categories, threads can be filtered/sorted by tags
- the listing shows all postings that contain at least one of the selected tags
- click tags to toggle their selection
- doubleclick or shift+click to solo a tag
- In a thread individual replies can be flagged as solution which is supposed to help to cleaning up long threads.
Every thread has one of the following types associated:
- Announcements or similar that are expecting comments rather than a discussion or solution
- Typical support requests regarding anything vvvv or this website
- Feature requests concerning the improvement of any node, addon, vvvv itself or this website
- Bug reports concerning any node, addon, vvvv itself or this website
Every thread is always in one of the following three states:
- Threads that have none of their replies marked as solution
- Threads that have at least one reply marked as solution
- Problem fixed via sourcecode by a devvvv
Besides arbitrary additional tags every thread must use one of the following tags:
- using vvvv
- Requests and reports concerning the usage of vvvv and patching in general, including generic features like spreading and boygrouping
- Anything related to creating video, 2D or 3D graphical output
- Stuff related to input/output devices and protocols, like: RS232, DMX, Midi, Arduino, cameras, graphics cards, capture cards, processor stuff, WII, PSP, NDS, GlovePie, Gameboy, ...
- Threads about specific nodes go here and have a reference to a specific NodeReferencePage where those threads also show up.
- Requests regarding the realization of particular ideas.
- Anything regarding developing vvvv addons, ie. modules, effects, freeframes, plugins.
- Threads concerning this website.
- Miscellaneous threads that don't fit any of the other tags
Threads can be tagged collaboratively for being found more easily. In an open thread tags can be entered in the Thread State section and commited via the Update Thread State button. For some rules on how to tag read About Tags.