UVMap EX9.Texture Source outputs a texture suitable for texture coordinates editing.
- it is based on colors, from red to magenta
- colors are differentiated by saturation OR value
- it is possible to invert saturation and value direction
- outputs a texture for DX and OpenGL - the red (which is the first) quad will be either on the bottom left or on the top left
- it is possible to superimpose text (0.0,0.1,0.2,...), change its color and font, and show brush
- it is possible to choose UV map subdivision
Have a look at Inspektor, as usual.
04.10.15 [23:15 UTC] by h99
| 668 downloads UVMap_00