once again a gimmick out of my vvvv workflow trickkiste
ever had to find your way through somebody else's vvvv app, debug a Send and Receive mayhem, or refactor something really big? The project again too big for the Finder to handle?
then you will love this little helper
- selected nodes show up in the upper section of the GUI window
- upon clicking one of those, related ones are displayed in the lower section
- click on any of those and vvvv will set the focus on them (and open the parent patch if necessary)
What do i mean by related?
- Send and Receives with the same identifier
- Joins and Splits (within the same name and category, e.g. Vector 2D)
- Join and Split (Struct) with the same declaration
- Message Formular nodes with the same Configuration
in case the node doesn't match any rule, it will return all instances of the same node
and you can do some regexpr magic yourself to add additional matching rules