Since Node is (almost) there, here is a deploy for lates DX11 version.
As usual, changes, new nodes... So let's go :
- Small fix on topology on some edge switch cases.
- PerVertexDrawer was not always updating properly.
- Fix null error on StreamOut renderer buffer Pin
- Texture FX was unlocking some reources twice sometimes, which resulted in really weird situations, now sorted.
- Fix issue with gsfx when sending nil on view/projection pins.
- RWByteAddressBuffer was not bound properly for compute shader usage
- Small memory leak fix on TextLayout node joreg
- Indirect Drawers/Dispatch nodes now all have a Buffer version
- SetSlice (DX11.TextureArray) : Fix mip slice set to all by mistake
- Renderer (DX11 Buffer.Raw) : Index and Vertex Buffer binding were not applied properly
- Cylinder now has a "Center Y" Pin
- ViewPort (DX11) now had a default size of 1
- Info (DX11) also shows the name of the graphics card that is currently in use.
- Now uvspace annotation for transforms will default to the same behaviour as in dx9 (eg: Y is inverted). Set invy=false to go back to same old behaviour.
- Renderer (DX11.MRT) : clear pin and background color can now bet set per target.
- Renderer (DX11 Buffer.Raw) : Allow binding as Argument Buffer as well
- Geometry resolution minimum value set to avoir negative inputs joreg
- SegmentZ (DX11.Geometry): segment with Z extrusion
- StencilReference (DX11.layer): to allow to set reference value for stencil writes/tests.
- ViewportArray (DX11.Layer) : Allows to bind an array of viewports to rasterizer stage (in pixel space)
- Mesh (Geometry Split) : Allows to split an assimp mesh
- Info (DX11.Texture 1d) : Same as per 2d/3d counterpart
- IndexOnlyDrawer (DX11.Drawer) : Allows to ignore vertex buffers and send a draw call with index buffer only.
- Sampler (DX11) : Presets for sampler states as per other states nodes.
- RenderSemantic (DX11.Layer Color) : To set a color as render semantic
- Reset Counter (DX11.Layer) : Allows to enable/disable counter resets for buffers that support this feature)
- BlendTarget (DX11.RenderState Advanced) : Allows to set blend state per render target.
- AttachDispatcher (DX11.Layer) : Allows to attach dispatch buffers at layer level
- AsGeometry (DX11.Buffer Advanced) : Quite complicated node that allows flexible RawBuffer to geometry binding.
- Many overviews update from joreg
- New dx9 modules ported to dx11 by robotanton
- New tfx, samples from unc, too many to enumerate them ;)
- Running vvvv.exe /dx11mode:nvidia will try to auto select nvidia card for optimus setup
- Dynamic texture nodes will nos send a warning in case user tries to upload a 3 channel texture (which is not recommended), since samplers are not allowed on those. There is also a suppress warning pin to avoid tty spam in case you know what you are doing ;)
- Shader nodes now also send a warning to tty in case of invalid layouts.
Download here as usual:
That's about it, see you @node15