Who tonfilm, elias, david
When Fri, Dec 13th 2019 - 11:00 until Fri, Dec 13th 2019 - 18:00
Where NODE Institute, Wipperstr. 13, Berlin, Germany
For the spontanous who are in Berlin or can make it to Berlin..
This one might help to understand the deeper fundamentals of vvvv gamma..
You will learn how to:
- Translate your knowledge about object oriented programming into the visual paradigms of VL
- Write VL nodes in C#
- Extend your application with third-party libraries from the internet while it is running
- Convert textual code into visual code
- Use generics
- Bring a Windows laptop
- Bring a 3 button mouse
- No prior knowledge of vvvv needed
- You should be familiar with words like class, method, interface and generics and have a basic understanding of programming.
- Please come with Visual Studio 2019 installed as this takes a while